IMPORTANT! Please read this document carefully as they apply to your use of these Internet Sites (“topconpro.com.hk” and “utopian.com.hk”). By accessing or placing an order through these Sites, you agree to be bound by the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- We technically operate these sites. However, we exercise no editorial control over some of the content on these Sites and in some cases other persons provide the content on the site or operate parts of these Sites or other Internet sites you may view or access through these Sites (Third Party Providers).
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
- When appropriate, these Terms and Conditions will supersede, any conflicting or inconsistent Additional Conditions.
You acknowledge that we may, in our sole discretion and with or without notice:
- vary the content of these Sites or any part of these Sites (including any SubPortal for which you are required to register); and
- modify or discontinue these Sites, any part of these Sites and the services available on it without notice.
Orders are not binding upon Utopian Computer Systems Ltd (“topconpro.com.hk” & “utopian.com.hk”) until accepted by Utopian Computer Systems Ltd. Utopian Computer Systems Ltd reserves the right to accept or reject any order and to verify any information provided in your order, including, but not limited to, contacting you via emails, phone, or fax based on the contact information you provided, or requesting further identification or credit information from you.
Notification of rejection will be via email or by telephone via the information you provided when submitting your order. We assume no responsibility for issues resulting from such rejection or e-mail notification failure. Furthermore, Utopian Computer Systems Ltd reserves the right to limit the quantity of any products that may be obtained by you through these Sites. All products ordered from these Sites are subject to availability and if a shortage of any products exists, Utopian Computer Systems Ltd reserves the right to allocate inventory of such products as we deem appropriate. No orders for delivery to addresses outside Hong Kong will be accepted.
Order Modification or Cancellation
If an order is processed in error, contact Utopian Computer Systems Ltd’s customer service immediately at +852 – 2611 9977 for instructions and from time to time, Utopian Computer Systems Ltd may, in its sole discretion, accept product cancellation or modification request prior to the shipment of the products originally ordered.
You may be required to register with us in order to gain access to certain regions of these sites. When you register:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and updated registration information
- You must be responsible to safeguard any username or password provided for these sites; and
- You authorize us to assume that any person using these sites with your username is you or is authorized to act on your behalf.
Your Use of the Site
You must not:
- disrupt or interfere with these sites or servers or other software, hardware or equipment connected to or via these sites;
- violate any Applicable Law relating to your use of these sites; or
- collect or store personal data about other users of these site.
Third Party Providers
You acknowledge that:
- parts of these sites; and
- parts of their content, are provided or maintained by Third Party Providers and not by us.
Your correspondence or dealings with any Third Party Provider are solely between you and that Third Party Provider, and you agree that we will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
You acknowledge that the content on these site is subject to copyright and possibly other intellectual property rights (Intellectual Property Rights). Unless you are expressly authorized by law you must not yourself, or participate in or permit any other person, to:
- sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the sites’ contents in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent; or
- use any Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose; or
- reverse engineer any Content consisting of downloadable software; or otherwise infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any person in using the Site or any Content.
Nothing you do on or in relation to these Sites will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you or license you to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights unless this is expressly stated.
Links and Advertisements
- We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our Sites and are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to our Sites (including without limitation, sites linked through advertisements or through any search engines).
- Some links, which appear on these sites, are automatically generated, and may be offensive or inappropriate to some people. The inclusion of any link does not imply that we endorse the linked site, and you use the links at your own risk.
- Your correspondence or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers on our Sites are solely between you and such advertisers
- We will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of advertisements on our Sites.
Usage of these Sites At Your Own Risk
- You use the Site at your risk. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. All information provided on or via the Site is for information purposes only. You should seek your own independent advice with respect to any site content
- We endeavour to provide a convenient and functional Site, but we do not guarantee that the sites’ contents will be error-free or that these sites or the server that operates it is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Although we will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the Sites’ content, we do not undertake to provide support or maintenance services for these contents.
- If your use of the Site results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, we will not be responsible for such costs.
- Without limiting the above provisions, everything on these Sites is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We exclude all representations and warranties to the fullest extent permissible under any Applicable Law.
- If a jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties in accordance with paragraph (e) but allows limitations of a certain maximum extent then we limit our warranties to that extent.
We will give you any necessary notices by posting them on the Site. You agree:
- to check the Site for notices; and
- that you will be considered to have received a notice when it is made available to you by posting on these Sites.
- Where you are required to register with us, you may cancel such registration at any time by notifying us.
- We may cancel your registration if you do not visit the Site for an extended period of time, or if we reasonably believe that you have violated any Applicable Laws, acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this agreement, or have violated our rights or those of another party.
- The provisions of these terms and conditions entitled “Use of the Site is at Your Risk”, “Limitation of Liability,” and “General Provisions” will survive cancellation of your registration or termination of this agreement.
If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of Hong Kong. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Site or the Content or your breach of this agreement.
* The Chinese version of these terms and conditions shall prevail over any English version which is provided for information purposes only.
Browsing our Sites normally does not require any customer identification. However, once a customer have entered their personal information into any part of the website, you have agreed to have your information stored in our server.
We collect and store the following information:
- Contact details, such as, email addresses, phone numbers, mailing addresses, credit card details for payment if entered;
- Customer activity on these Sites, advertising information, IP address, as well as standard webpage record information.
In certain situations, we retain the right to ask customers to confirm their identify with personal details, and product information (such as warranty number, product number, etc.)
Customer data privacy is very important for us. Utopian Computer Systems Ltd will try to the best of our ability to protect your personal information. We promise to never intentionally leak or sell customer data/ details to any third party.